Friday, August 14

SURPRISE!!

We are moving!! We are excited, and a little nervous.
But we can't wait for this adventure to begin.
We will be moving out of Utah on August 27.
I will be a nanny for a family in Palo Alto (in the bay area)
and James will be able to go to school.
It is an unexpected opportunity that came up and
we just can't pass up this adventure.


Also...
Since we are moving our apartment is up for rent.
We live in a rented house that has apartments as the top floor and a basement apartment.
We currently live in the top apartment and it is lovely!
2 bedrooms. 1 bathrom. Lots of area. New carpet. New tile. Freshly painted. 2 car garage. Laundry room with hookups. Located in the Cottonwood Heights area.
Please let me know if you are someone you know is interested!


Can you believe it?
We are moving!!

WOOP! WOOP!

We are going to miss a lot of things about living in Utah.
Our families. friends. cafe rio. BYU games. Jazz games. mountains.

27 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Oh nice.....what is your husband going to school for? That will be so much fun I kind of wish Seth and I would have taken some fun adventures before we had kids.

Lindsey said...

Is this another April Fools joke??? You can't move.... who will make our monthly get-togethers happen??? I will miss you! Good luck to you guys!

Tamara Jacobs said...

woohooo~~!!!
i'm so glad you guys are going to do it!
you will have so much fun.
what an awesome OPPORTUNITY.
LOVE YOU!

Jen said...

Well I don't know what to say! I am so sad you won't be here to clog with us, but I am also super excited for you guys to have an adventure. And living out of the state is certainly an adventure. I'll miss you though!

Stacy said...

So fun! you will have so much fun. I loved living in that area. It is beautiful, and the winter will be so great! You can run out side year round, and not have to bundle up as much!

Nikki said...

WOW!!!!! Your mom is going to miss you!!! I will miss you too but it sounds so fun! Good luck!!!! Love ya!

Angie said...

How fun for you guys. We will miss you. Hope you guys have so much fun on your new adventure!

Emily said...

Cool bean Linds!! You will love it there. It is beautiful! My husbands' sister lives there and we love to visit.

Good luck on your adventure!

LeAnn said...

How exciting! You will love it. And the two of you being away from family will just bring you so much closer. Good luck and have fun!

Angi Gerrie said...

WOW!!! That is so amazing and exciting! We are really happy for you guys. I know what it feels like to up and move in just a few weeks and leave everybody behind... and it is such a life-changing experience that is so worth it! Good luck finding some people to move into your place. Can't wait to hear all about it on your blog!

Cori and Colin said...

Oh my goodness, good luck Linds!! That's going to be so exciting!!

Julie said...

Good for you! It sounds very exciting. I have a friend who nannies in New York and she LOVES it. Lots of wonderful perks come with that job. Good thing you have a fun blog so we can keep up with all your fun adventures there. Good luck!

sTaCiE said...

HOw exciting!! I wish we would have moved away for a little bit!! Have so much fun!! I agree with Julie, I'm glad you have a blog so we can see how much fun you have!

Andres Bosque said...

holy freaking crap... are you kidding me?????? nooooo!!!!

Quinn said...

How fun !!! Im so excited for you guys. I never get on blogs and saw yours on Julie's and thought i would see what you were up to. Anyway im so excited for you, you will be such a great nanny ! so im really interested in your appartment im living with my parents now and want to find my own space, well need my own space. let me know i would love to hear from you. my email is quinnokelly@gmail. have sooo much fun!

Natalie said...

That's so exciting!! That will be an awesome opportunity. I am also moving to CA in a few weeks! But I will be going to Moreno Valley... I looked it up and it's like 6 hours away. But we should still get together!

Jade and Michael said...

That is so exciting! Such a great little adventure for you and James! I am sure both of your families are going to miss you so much too!

Lisa said...

How exciting for you guys! I have always wanted to embark on a fun adventure like that. You guys will have the time of your lives!! Good for you girl! :)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

How exciting. I always wanted to be a Nanny!!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Wow. That is some surprise. I am shocked. And sad. It is exciting. But I will miss you a lot. We still need to watch Forever Strong together. And you are still coming to Super Fun Day, right? We need to spend a lot of time together, okay????

Stark Family said...

You will love living away from home. It makes visits more meaningful, and it will draw you and James together in a way you never thought possible. It will be an adventure! Good luck and keep us all posted!

mj said...

I can't believe you are moving!!! That is so exciting! I love the bay area!! Good luck with everything. And I hear ya. I miss cafe rio so much. I've been craving it since last Christmas!

Amanda&Brady said...

i am so excitted for you!!! sad for me!!! I would love to see you before you leave. call me when you can go to lunch or something

Cody and Meg said...

YA BABY!!! SEE YOU SOON! LOVE YA!!!!

Lauren Ricci said...

How exciting! I know how hard it is to make that decision and I am glad you are doing it! It will be the chance of a lifetime and will bring you two closer to one another. Hope you still update your blog since it's fun to read where life is taking you!

Good luck with the move and congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting Linds! Congrats!

{Kim} said...

What an awesome opportunity! Congratulations!