I was going to write a post about how all I want to do
is snuggle up with James,
pop some popcorn,
and watch a movie because
I am sort of dreading packing up our home.
So I decided I should take a picture of me hiding.
Well you know how self-portraits go.
You just can't ever seem to stop.
I wanted to share the pictures
I liked this one. But of course you can't choose the first one you take.
That would be just silly.
James always teases me about my wrinkly hands.
In fact in the 8th grade I had some friends who called me Wrinkler.
It's ok.
I have wrinkley hands.
No it's not cause I need lotion.
It is who I am. I love my wrinkles!
This picture depicts my wrinkles so well.
Especially the hand with the eyeball peeping through
I thought this one would look cool.
But not as cool as I would have liked.
I call this one the Exploder.
The self-timer and myself had a fight.
Self-timer won.
Don't know why my left arm doesn't look like mine.
So awkward and so weird.
I think this shot looks like I am going to be
dragged up to an alien ship to be tortured.
The End.


9 comments:
Linds
You can always make me laugh I am sad that you are not going to be able to clog with us. That last picture does look like an alien arm. Love ya
Hillari
You crack me up!! It is always entertaining to read your blog! Thanks for putting a smile on my face as always.
Ha Ha Ha!!!! I can't stop laughing. You are so freakin funny and not to mention CLEVER! I wish I were half as funny as you. I'm looking at these at work and the guy I'm working with thought they were for sure pictures of me. I WISH!! By the way...your bangs look so cute.
Bangs...love them.
Crazy arm that can't possibly belong to you...not so much.
Hey, I want to see your cute hair cut!! It looks darling!! Of course you look darling with whatever you have! Your pictures are soooo funny! I LoVe YoU sO mUcH!!
i love linds. this is why. the end.
I remember your wrinkly hands!!!!! You are so cute linds!!! And can I just say what a beautiful wedding ring you have, WOW!
you're so freaking cute!
ha!!!
love it.
i'm laughing hard.
your hair is really cute by the way!
good luck with packing.
you move so soon!!!
love you!
Post a Comment