This past weekend was great!
We had a fun BBQ on Friday night to say goodbye to friends.
I'm really awesome and took pictures.
NOT!
Man alive I suck at this picture taking stuff.
Then when I do take pictures I usually look like a washed up frog.
{see pictures below to know what I mean}
REGARDLESS
James and I were pleased as punch to all those friends who made it!
I really was nervous no one would come.
We understand people are busy and have busy lives.
But we felt so loved with all of you who were able to come.
Sorry we didn't get pictures together,
maybe during Christmastime!
Saturday morning James was supposed to go golfing with his Dad at his favorite course, Hobblecreek, in Springville. But due to being so freaking sick... cold, runny nose, nasty cough, sore throat, and the throw-ups. He laid low all day Saturday.
So being the wonderful wife I am I went with my family
up to Mirror Lake while my husband laid down sick all day.
Being a good wife like me takes a lot of work.
Just teasing. I really do love and care for my husband.
For example when I got home from the mountains I woke him
up trying to force him to take medicine.
Then I left him and went to the Bee's game
with his Dad and my parents.
Man alive.
I ROCK!
I doted on him all day Sunday.
I doted on him all day Sunday.
No worries my friends.
my parents and I at Provo River Falls.
{See I look like a washed up frog.I'm working on it.}
And we stopped and played at Provo River Falls.
They are beautiful!!
Did you know Provo River Falls is up past Kamas?
Weird, right?
I thought so.
It was a fun day to ride along with Cory and Trish
and enjoy the mountains.
up for our monthly get together.
Have you had breakfast at Mimi's?
Oh my... it sure is heavenly.
It was fun to see the friends one last time before we take off.
Hope the weekend was good for you!!
Hope the weekend was good for you!!
P.S. I tye-died that shirt last Tuesday.
And since then my phone wont stop ringing from
some peep saying he wants me to design fashion.
Between Food Network and my own fashion line, life is going to get busy!


5 comments:
Looks like a fun, but very busy weekend. I hope James feels better soon, especially before you have to move. You should go to a Nascar race at least once, just for the experience.
So I didn't know if the barbecue at your parents was official or not! So I didn't come...unless you saw me there. In that case, wasn't that fun? I'm sad I missed it!
Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Stay Cool.
My email is hello.dahlly@gmail.com. I think I might have your email, but I have no idea if it's an old one or not... so just email me. I would love to hang out with you in Cali! I am not moving until the end of September, but we will definitely keep in touch about it!
Good luck in San Fran! And your shirt is quite adorable!
Post a Comment