Monday, August 10

What a weekend!

What a weekend we had!!
We had a fun group date night on Friday night
with Billy and Amy and Paul and Lauren. Ate some delicious Cafe Rio!
Oh my heart loves loves Cafe Rio!
So does my belly. ha ha
We saw the new movie GI Joe.
Pretty good. Entertaining.
Some major cheese ball moments,
but cheese is always good right? Right?
I was supposed to run the Provo 1/2 Marathon
but for some reason never signed up.
Good thing I didn't because a spontaneous
trip to Palo Alto (San Francisco) happened.
I got to spend Saturday and Sunday morning
with our lovely friends Cody and Meg Johnson.
Such a beautiful and exciting town!
The only thing missing was James.
Thank you Cody and Meg for a fun and fast vacation!

2 comments:

mj said...

oh i want cafe rio so bad!!!!

Jade and Michael said...

oh the cafe rio is quite tasty!

i am jealous of your spontaneous trip to san fran! i wish we could do more things like that but i am too much of a planner!