Friday, August 7

Have you ever been Bean Boozled?

It gets creative at my work when
there is food around.
Bets are always made to see what
one person can do with a certain
amount of food or drink.
Remember when I had to guzzle a hot energy drink?
One guy had to eat 10 Twinkies in 10 minutes.
Another had to drink 5 Rockstars in 4 hours.
Don't do the Rockstars.
It was not pretty after the fifth.
My brother Cory first introduced me to these gems.
Truly they are magical.
They are Jelly Bellys but unlike the Harry Potter ones,
there are some good tasting and some freak nasty ones.
I decided to buy a box or two and put them in a bowl on my desk.
A fellow co-worker grabbed a few and threw them in his mouth.
He enjoyed the vomit one.
My all time favorite jelly-belly is the Buttered Popcorn.
But the all time worst is the Rotten Egg.
We had a Russian rulet yesterday with these
jelly bellys and not one person got the popcorn.
All three of us were dry heaving and
on the brink of loosing our lunches.

I dare you to try them!
*You can buy them at Smiths in the Jelly Belly section

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Now that is awesome!!

Burt Bunch said...

Hilarious! I hope the marathon went great!!

Andres Bosque said...

holy smokes that is so funny. im totally trying that!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I found some Jelly Bellies that looked like the Toasted Marshmallow ones, but they were roasted garlic. So nasty! I gave them to my family to try and guess, but they didn't expect a nasty one. Hahaha... such a fun game!