when I have time on my hands
I really relish in the alone time.
I miss James.
He flew home to Utah today to be with family and to go to the BYU game this Saturday in Dallas! Awesome, right?! See BYU play their first game and visit his favorite football team, Dallas Cowboys, new stadium... just fabulous!
My night was great.
Truly.
I ate our thai leftovers
And got anxiety waiting.
And waiting.
And waiting to see if my girls made it through to Vegas.
I get anxiety in my ripe old age of 24.
Here are some of my thoughts from tonight's America's Got Talent results and recap show:
- David 'Hoff' Hasselhoff singing. I think they forgot that only Germans love Hoff as a singer. Put him in that red bathing suit and have him run real slow across the stage and call it good.
- The magician having slutty girls perform with his 13 year old girl. Classy. Real classy.
- Miss Piggy and Kermit as a 'major act'. Enough said.
- The 3 cowboy singers. The blonde hair surfer/cowboy dude has some seriously nice hair.
- I am so sad I can't clog this year. But go Fab Five. I love you girls!!!
PS THEY MADE IT!!! WOOP! WOOP!!
I bawled like a baby.
I am SO EXCITED they made it!!
Worth every minute of those long two hours.
So you better vote when they are on the finale!!
WAHOO!!! GO FAB FIVE!!


10 comments:
Watched the show, loved the clogging, jealous of James, could do w/o the Hasselhoff
I will let you know I cried too!!!!! (and I don't even know the girls, but I thought of how excited and happy you must be and it made me cry! ) GO UTES!!!!
So I watched as well - first timer. The Fab Five were great! And that David Hasselhoff - wow - what a performer.
That's awesome. Ha btw I love your pics of you hidin gyour face. Especially the creepster.
I watched and they were awesome, and I voted for them, 40 times. 2 different phones and 2 different email addresses.
Ok, so I waited up to vote. They are so good, and hello! How cute are they???? Go Fab Five!
I KNOW I'VE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES...I LOVE YOU!!! (I guess maybe not enough to keep up on your blog...don't worry I don't love myself enough to keep up on mine either) I didn't know you were moving! Or, have moved, I should say. Your little cottage looks like you need to be starring in a romantic comedy film...it's THAT cute! Good Luck to your girls! Good Luck to you and your new journey!
...also loved the post where you were hiding from your responsibilities! Too funny!
you're so cute linds.
love the post.
and awesome that your friends made it to finals!!!
love ya!
(tam here)
Very thoughtfull post on 'sometimes'. It should be very much helpfull.
Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking
Very thoughtfull post on mind .It should be very much helpfull.
Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power
Post a Comment