Congrats Shane and Meri!!
Miss Molly Makayla Jacobs
We are excited for you.
With love,
James and Lindsey
Go here
** I didn't have a picture of Meri with baby Molly.
I can't describe the bursting feeling I have for my family at this time.
Never has my family been further apart.
Shane in Chicago, Cory in Utah, Todd in Missouri, and me in California
But we have never been so close.
Molly is such a huge blessing to our family, but mainly for Shane and Meri.
They are some of the most amazing people we know and
are so thrilled for them and their new addition.
The Lord knows us.
He hears and answers our prayers.
I know it without a doubt not only with my little family
But also witnessing the Lords' hand for Shane and Meri's family.
So congrats to you Shane and Meri!
We love you so much and
just know that you will be the best parents to sweet Molly.


8 comments:
I am sobbing right now and I have chills! I have WAITED FOREVER to hear news like this!!!! I am so happy for your family!!!! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! That is such an amazing gift I am so happy for them!
SO exciting! Hooray for the cute new family!
No way! That is so exciting. I'm sure you're dying to meet your new baby neice. They SO deserve this!
AWESOME, I am so happy for them. I know how long they have been waiting!!! Happy day.
P.S. I had a dream with you and your family in it the other night!
That is awesome! Congrats to them, they deserve it! They will make amazing parents.
Yay! That is so exciting, congratulations! We are so happy for them!
cute post linds.
molly is beautiful.
miss you!
love ya! (it's tam)
Post a Comment