Sad part is, I had to work. Sucky I know, but I did get off at 3:00 instead of 5:00 like usual.
Have I told you that...you are crazy!! But I love you too pieces, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!! Glad you had a great day off!!
SPAZ!!!!
Crazy Lindsay! Hope you are enjoying the Bay area!
I love this! You're hilarious and it looks like your making the most of the hub being gone.
This is why we're friends!
I love you, your the best!!! I miss you, call lets catch up!! 801-391-6742 Talk sooon!!! love me
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sad part is, I had to work. Sucky I know, but I did get off at 3:00 instead of 5:00 like usual.
Have I told you that...you are crazy!! But I love you too pieces, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!! Glad you had a great day off!!
SPAZ!!!!
Crazy Lindsay! Hope you are enjoying the Bay area!
I love this! You're hilarious and it looks like your making the most of the hub being gone.
This is why we're friends!
I love you, your the best!!! I miss you, call lets catch up!! 801-391-6742 Talk sooon!!! love me
Post a Comment