Thursday, October 1

Aspen style

The best part about running a race ... the after activities. Lucky for us one of the hot tubs was not working so we had a cold tub, the warm swimming pool, and the hot tub. The cold tub was our ice bath where it numbed our whole body. So intense and so satisfying!'I pick boogies!'. Boogies was of course a hit for our dinner. Sick... not nose boogies, but delicious food. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon... mmmm... try it! You'll love it!


Some of the cutest twins in the world loving the brownies after the race.
Obviously John loved the brownie more than Jack
Jerry and Lucy were awesome supporters. Some lady at Gap asked Jerry if he was really Scottish. And then asked if he really liked hummus. Just a question that she had been burning to ask a real Scot.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great job on the 1/2. My non-exercising body is thinking that sounds good. Unfortunately, my laziness has overtaken so no running for me. Way to go! I miss your face.