One day I stumbled upon {or heard about; can't completely remember how I found her}
The Pioneer Woman's blog.
Oh my lands.
I sat and read through her whole entire blog.
I am not exaggerating like I do other times. I spent 6 out of the 8 hours of work {it's ok I say that now that I don't work there} reading her blog.
It made me laugh.
Of course I cried {I cry over anything}
And I talk about her like she is my best friend.

And she cooks!!!
I love food. I love to watch any and all shows about food. I love recipe books. I love pictures of food. And I love learning how to cook and seeing recipes with pictures of food. The Pioneer Woman does that. Step by step pictures and simple instructions that anyone can understand.
I. LoVe. It!
She announced that she did a cookbook and I ordered it right then and there. All my favorite things... food, recipe book, pictures of food, and funny commentary.
It's my own personal heaven.
But if you don't obsess over food like I do then read her true story of how her and her husband met. I started reading it and I didn't ever want it to end. I feel almost ashamed I haven't talked about her before cause you too will fall in love.
So with her cookbook {so excited!!} she is doing a book tour and she is going to SLC. I can't even tell you how jealous I am that I live in California and can't meet her.
And I should write a huge DISCLAIMER... I am not a stalker. I am not on her publicist team. I am just one of those crazy fans. That's another post for another day. In fact this post has made me think of two more posts.
Regardless I know you are browsing blogs and want to read something awesome so go there. And let me know what you think!!


4 comments:
I've been wanting a new book to read.....and this is perfect. I went to her story about meeting the Marlboro Man and have already read the first 10 entries. Isn't it crazy how "we" live such a different life-style than the rest of the world. I love reading her story. I love have real she is. It gives me hope and excitement for the day I meet my Marlboro Man. I might just be 25, but it will be worth the wait.
I love P Dub - I check in every morning for a new recipe or photoshop help. She is so real and so much fun.
She's awesome, and I too love her blog!! I am so glad you did this post because I was so excited to learn of her cookbook! YAY! Don't worry, I went straight to her site and ordered it :)
I started reading the story of how she met her husband, oh my gosh! I'm totally hooked now!
Post a Comment