Does anyone else have this problem?
Well I sort of consider it a problem. But it does bring me a lot of joy. For example: to go with a friend to Chili's and pig out on their 2 for $20 deal just sounds so fun to me!
I reward myself with food which is probably something not to do when you're trying to be fit.
I guess I am only human

Remember awhile ago I tried the whole no eating candy thing.
That lasted 4 weeks. Ok I lie, 3 weeks.
And then it was DISASTROUS. We're talking tsunami of anything candy or sweet smashing into my mouth like the world was going to end. Just like I said in a few posts down ... once I start I can not stop. Pretty sure I ate half a Costco bag of peanut m&ms. Yes I just admitted to it. I have to; I feel better if someone knows I indulged or I make them indulge with me. Evil? No... you know you want it!
Food is my vice.
Always has been, always will be.
And I love that Red Mango is somewhat healthy so I can enjoy it's yumminess.
And I love that Red Mango is somewhat healthy so I can enjoy it's yumminess. I use to be a Red Mango hater. For a couple of reasons:
1 - Everyone was lovin on it
2- My two experiences there made me want to gag
3 - They used real coconut in my pina colada shake
and I had to throw the whole thing away.
{Real coconut should be blasted off this planet. Bring on the imitation!!}
BUT I am a fan now. I have put the past behind me and I have thrown my arms and mouth wide open embracing it's deliciousness. James and I usually get the same thing {no we do not share, please that would be ridiculous} tangomonium with ghiradelli chips.
mmm... I just hit a nerve.
Looks like we're are going to Red Mango tonight!


3 comments:
Red Mango is the best thing on this planet!!! I love it so. mmmm...maybe I should go get one too!
that place is pretty good. and i hate that i eat my feelings too. ha
i have never had red mango! i need to go, like maybe today! we miss you at Bunco!
Post a Comment