Wednesday, October 28

WHAT?!!

Yesterday we decided to drive around San Francisco and downtown Oakland and take the drive across the Bay Bridge.
The Golden Gate is legendary to San Francisco, but the Bay Bridge is freakin HUGE!
As we crossed the bridge we kept talking
about how bridges are scary.
How this exact bridge has fallen down
at least twice that we know of.
A crack was found in it just back in September.
Then on the news last night.
Last night as in the night after we drove over it earlier that day.
A cable snapped!
HELLO!!!
Now that is freaky.
I can tell you that you will NOT find us on that bridge ever again.
We both vowed this morning to take the long way from now on.
Dying on a bridge, no thanks!

4 comments:

mj said...

awe. scary. i do love the golden gate bridge though.

Brittany said...

Dude I feel the same way about bridges and I don't even live there!

So the braid thing is way easy. Its like a french braid but with only two pieces. You get two strands and twist...add hair to one then twist...add hair to the other one then twist....and so on and so forth... and BAM you got it! Super easy!

Love ya girl!

Jennifer Lane said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is so crazy.

Melanie Fiuza said...

I have panic attacks on bridges, I can't believe you made it. Please don't go back I love you too much!