And I could not be more THRILLED!!
These cereals are special Halloween editions. Only come out at Halloween. Oh my heart skipped a beat when we saw Boo Berry at Walmart the other night. I celebrated by eating two bowls of his yumminess.
Always the debate in my family of who belonged to whom. My oldest brother Shane belongs to Count Chocula. We use to buy 10 boxes, save them, and then give them to him for Christmas gifts. The best was opening your favorite cereal on Christmas day, mine was usually Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I think Todd liked Boo Berry and I was Franken Berry.
You gotta get yourself a box!
You'll be happy with any of them.



8 comments:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. A girl after my own heart. That's my favorite too!
I must have been living under a rock my whole life because I have NEVER had these Halloween cereals. Wow, I feel ashamed.
Kyle's favorite too!
I am glad that you are so easily amused.
Sounds delish. I love cereal.
you are hilarious..ps How inthe world could I have fogotten my bunco babe? i will totally email you when it gets closer...(PS IT'S LILY)
Oh....I miss our cereal parties!! You, me, bowls, milk, the Count, Boo, Frank.....AND the kitchen floor!
Count Choculat Rules!
I'm a major FrankenBerry fan myself. Today, I was at a costume store and saw a Franken Berry costume! How awesome would that be? I think I'll have to go get me a box, or two, or ten.
Post a Comment