It all happened about a week ago.
James and I were talking about how my car just sits in the road and collects bird poop and nuts from squirrels.
His car had 180,000 miles on it and we know it was going to die within a year. So we decide to list it on Craig's List. We didn't think we would even get a hit on it.
Well we got a hit on Friday.
This car was his baby. Even his friends would ask me well after we were married if he let me drive his car because they knew how much he loved her.
So here is to you Fly Nig. We love you!
We know you are going to make that guy real happy!


4 comments:
I hope James doesn't go through withdrawals too badly. Lots of loving should cheer him up!
I like the car. Glad you were able to sell it, even if there were tears involved. Congrats on the two year mark, too! You guys are cute together.
Hey Linds, For the Glitter Pumpkins you want glitter glue and art glitter, just paint your pumkin all over(you want a pretty good amount) then sprinkle on your glitter and let it dry and it will be super cute!! I would do it outside too! Pretty messy with all the glitter! :) i wann a see pics after!!!!
Oh man, my husband just sold his motorcycle so he's in the same boat. I swear they act as if they were selling a child or something!
Post a Comment