Happy 2nd Anniversary!! I love this picture! I remember you saying you were walking thru the lobby with your dress...I'm laughing again!! Love you two!
Oh my....I can't believe it's been two years!!! I'm so glad you two found each other. I'll always remember when you first started dating and James helped us change a light bulb in our apartment. I need to find a James. CONGRATS!!
9 comments:
happy anniversary!!!!
can't believe it's been two years!
i hope you have a fun, romantic, happy day!
love you guys.
tam
Congratulations! I love that pic :) Have a great one!
Happy Anniversary!!!! This is to many more!
Happy Anniversary Linds. Holy Cow, time flies by.
Happy 2nd Anniversary!! I love this picture! I remember you saying you were walking thru the lobby with your dress...I'm laughing again!! Love you two!
Happy Anni! How did two years go so fast?
Hope you had a great anniversary! Time goes by so fast. Wishing you the best in many more!
Oh my....I can't believe it's been two years!!! I'm so glad you two found each other. I'll always remember when you first started dating and James helped us change a light bulb in our apartment. I need to find a James. CONGRATS!!
congratslady! you guys are a beautiful couple ...make some babies :)
Post a Comment