I am very lucky having my seester as my hair stylist.
I don't have to worry about making awkward small talk
She knows what looks best on me
She wont accidentally cut off 5 inches.
And she gives me family discount.
11 weeks ago.
Do you know what happens to a naturally dirty blonde
with bonde highlights after 11 weeks?
Long nasty roots.
But how could I ever justify $175 for my hair.
Easy solution.
Paul Mitchell hair school in San Francisco.
Cheap. Most likely will not screw up my hair.
BUT I should have seen all the signs:
1. Didn't get a Phase II person like I requested
2. The chair was off to the side of the mirror so I couldn't see myself
3. They took an hour trying to figure out that I wanted blonde highlights
4. I was chastised for my blonde brital hair
{yes I know my hair is jacked... but please no guilt trips}
5. They put toner on my hair
6. The coloring took 4 hours.
{The school told me to plan on 3 hours for color AND cut}
7. I never got the cut
8. The worst part?!
My hair looked like this when it was done and styled.

Case and point.



5 comments:
Hair does NOT make the person..... Be GLAD of that. You will always be my one and only beautiful daughter.... KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!
You are loved by MANY.
Dad
I know this horror story all to well. My mistake is that I went back more then once and everytime it gets screwed up. You would think that blonde highlights would be impossible to mess up, it's one of the easiest things to do. I feel for you.....it sucks!
I'm sure it's not as bad as you think, but I learned my lesson about hair schools the hard way too. You'll just have to visit Utah more often so Trish can keep you styled.
Oh, how I feel your pain! Erica moved to Connecticut about a month ago. The only thing worse than dirty blonde roots from old blonde highlights? Old auburn hair with blonde roots. No, I'm not going bald, I just have blonde hair! Maybe I'll have to call Trish next week when I'm in Salt Lake...I'm OVERDUE for new hair!
My neighbor always goes to the hair school...brave yes, but she always comes out unscathed. I however, don't have that much faith in them so I wait till my hair girl that is amazing can get me in to one of her busy nights. So sorry...I kind of like mullett bangs though...
Post a Comment