Wednesday, November 18

Oh Edward,

Why does your t-shirt cost so much?
I can't justify spending $28 to wear your face on my chest
while you will most likely be under 5 layers to
keep me warm and toasty while I wait to see you
on the big screen at midnight.
I am a wee bit excited for the midnight premier of Twilight.
You going?

10 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

You are a dork!

Kell said...

YES i'm going! And I can't wait! haha. Nerd? I think not! :)

Jennifer Lane said...

Oh my....remember when we went to Walmart at midnight to get the 7th Harry Potter book. I wouldn't trade that night for anything. So many crazies there, just like us. Who are you going to the premier with? I wish I were there. It's going to be so fun to see everyone SO EXCITED and SO OBSESSED. That also reminds me of when we went to see the new Star Wars movie at 3 am. We're not even huge Star Wars fans. WHAT WERE WE THINKING! And then swe had to be at work at 8 the next morning. The best part is probably that we went down to Jordan Commons before Midnight dressed up as who knows what. I think I was a dutch girl and you were a skier in a bright pink onesy and a helmet. haha My roommates and I stayed up late the other night making our own New Moon t-shirts. You should just make your own. "What is tempting you more....my BLOOD or my BODY?" I can't wait! haha

VanOrden Family said...

We will be seeing it tonight at 9:00! Wish you could come too!!!

Kristen said...

So going...wish it were earlier.Way to go saving yourself $30 when you'd be embarrassed to wear it at any other time.

mj said...

ha ha. I hope you enjoyed the movie. Maybe when it comes to the ghetto flicks bri will go with me.

Burt Bunch said...

I wish we were closer and could go together, reminds me of Mama Mia! :)

Lindsey said...

You would really choose to wear Edward? I'm a major book Edward fan, but when it comes to the movies, the werewolves have it all the way. Hope you had fun!

Cody and Meg said...

I posted my pics. Do you want to just take them off my blog or do you want me to send them to you?

The Gibson's said...

hahaha