Monday, November 16

What a weekend!

This weekend was full of fun.
We went to the beach.
The girls bogey boarded.
And boy oh boy were they freeeezing afterwards.
ha ha... good times!
We saw Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol
Word to the wise... it is a much scarier Christmas Carol than regular ones.
I took the girls and we had to leave the theater for a good portion of the movie.
Cool graphics though.
But most importantly this cute family had another addition!
I am dying that I can't hold her yet.
I hear she is beautiful.
Congrats Cory Jacobs' fam.
We love you and can't wait to meet little #4!!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

glad you had a good weekend linds. that's a cute picture of cory and trish and kids. i can't wait to meet Charly!
love ya.

Jennifer Lane said...

Charly???? Cutest name ever! I'm going to be completely honest....every single one of their kids' names are my absolute favorite. Might just have to name one of mine after them :)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Yeah for Cory and Trish, I wish their blog wasn't privite so I could take a peek. And I totally have to agree with the last comment. Our next little girl WILL be named Maycee...and Porter was almost a Charile, but we decited it was a cuter girls name!

sTaCiE said...

Dang, i wanted to take my little girls to see it but maybe i wont, they get scared so easy! Congrats to your bro and his fam!!!