Wednesday, December 30

I could...

I could be writing about Christmas.
I could be writing about our drive from California to Utah.
I could be writing about being with the Jacobs and Forrests.
I could be writing about all the movies we have seen.
I could be writing about the most wretched flu I have ever had.


BUT
instead I am going to share some future insight that I have discovered...
Aliens.
What they look like if they are beautiful like Megan
with long luxurious eyelashes.
And well...
me if I was Monica Ghellar in her teen years.
With large horse teeth implants.
And 90's bangs,
aka... THE POOF
PLEASE don't EVER let this happen.

12 comments:

Emily said...

Have I told you that you are a dork?

Are you feeling better yet? Missed you the other day.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh... these made me laugh so hard! So funny!!!

sTaCiE said...

Holy crap linds i love it! YOur post always make me laugh!

LeAnn said...

I love it, those are hilarious!

Jennifer Lane said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

you're awesome :)

Nikki said...

Linds... I LOVE you!

Lexi Patterson said...

Hahahahahahaha. I miss you. I love reading about your life in Palo Alto. Wish you were in soCal so I could see you. Btw, you look like the bad guy in The Incredibles in those pictures. :)

Burt Bunch said...

Linds, I'm so sorry you were sick, but I hope you did have a good Christmas! Those pics are a hoot! Love and miss you!

Hollie said...

Your pictures are AWESOME!!!!!

VanOrden Family said...

Linds..I can't believe I didn't see you while you were here! I really miss ya. Guess that means I'll have to come out soon for a girls weekend! Love ya silly girl!

The Gibson's said...

bahaaaaa laughing so hard