Sunday, December 20

Christmas Time

I LOVE it!!

The christmas tunes on 24/7.
{the girls want to kill me every time we are in the car}
The lights on the houses
The beautiful christmas trees through the windows
The smell of a REAL christmas tree
{my nanny family has a 20 foot tree. It. Is. Incredible}
The merry wishes from strangers.


But this time of year brings out:
The crazy drivers
{Got rear ended by a doofus not even one week after the new nanny mobile was purchased}
The rude people who bump into you and don't say 'excuse me'


We completed most of our Christmas shopping last night.
We went to a mall called... The Great Mall.
We walked and walked for over 3 hours and didn't even see the full mall.
It is freakin huge.
Not to mention the 20 foot line outside the Coach outlet.

It did bring to light of why the national bureau is soon going to change
whites to being a minority.
I have never felt more white in my life.
Blonde hair.
Blue eyes.
Colorful clothing.
Hi. My name is Lindsey. And I am caucasian.

3 comments:

mj said...

ha. I heard you're driving to ut for the holidays. i saw your mom and she was so cute and excited to see you. drive safely.

Jill said...

Just two days and you are here!!!
Yeah...can't wait! Glad you went to the Mall...it's American!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Hey Linds! I love reading your blog about all your Cali adventures! You are seriously too cute! Have a very Merry Christmas!