Monday, December 14

The lessons worked

Remember when James gave me Stranger Danger lessons?
Well they worked!
While I was out running last Saturday a
car with two men in it pulled over to the curb.
As I was approaching/passing them one rolled down his window
and motioned for me to speak with him.
I gave him my meanest crusty I had.
and kept running.

Stranger Danger classes paid off in the end!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Good girl, Linds!! In the past you would of gone over to them, invited them to your cottage, told them to follow you, made them a snack, then gave them the keys to your car knowing they would bring it back when they were done....JK!!!! Ha..Haaa!!!

Jennifer Lane said...

Hahahaha!! You're mom's comment is the best.

LeAnn said...

I love your mom! I'm glad your lessons paid off and that you are safe!

Emily said...

Ooh - scary!!

I hate gross disgusting ill-intended men.

Thanks for running.

Heather and Trevor said...

Good for you! I remember Stranger Danger too! Oh, back in the day!

By the way, I had to change my blog address because it was messed up. The new address is:
trevandheath.blogspot.com

Amanda&Brady said...

I miss you so much!!!!!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Hey. So I announced I was pregnant back in November...do you even read my blog? I thought we were friends Linds...I really did.