Wednesday, December 2

Thank you!

Thank you for being so kind.

It really means a lot.
It's good to know the quirkiness is liked.

And I do agree... being a 'pretend' stay at home mom,
this is such a good outlet for me.

Really... thank you.
It was just the rejuvenation I needed.

P.S. 24 days till Christmas!!

4 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I have been meaning to ask you where in Chicago your brother Shane lives. I have been looking at their blog and cute little baby girl. And well they posted about going to a place that is near where I live. So I was wondering if you knew exactly what city they live in? (They would probably think I was a crazy stalker if I just asked them on their blog, but maybe thats what I am a stalker??)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

P.S. I love reading your blog. Its like we never missed a step in each others lives!!!

kellie said...

phew!!! That was close.

Chris & Natalie said...

You make me happy! Never a dull moment with you around, even if you are only around through cyberspace! I simply love you!!!