Took another adventure into San Fran the other day.
Or as the locals call it, 'Frisco'.
Like the nickname?
I don't.
In fact this kid was talking about all this cool stuff to do in Frisco.
I was all pumped for new fun things to do,
so I asked where Frisco was.
Don't ask a local where Frisco is.
James and I were excited to do a tour of the chocolate factory.
Too bad we found out that they
haven't made the chocolate there since the 60's.
But you can see a live demonstration of the chocolate making process.
Bucket List #48-
Take a swim in chocolate tubs.
Milk chocolate and white chocolate tubs preferred.
Just milk chocolate will be fine too.
Fisherman's Wharf w/Alcatraz in background
That reminds me of a story.
One day back in high school.
I was a blonde sophomore with poofy hair.
Lindsey J and I were cruising around town.
To our dismay her 1lb white chocolate golf balls
had melted from the sun.
What do you do?!
You eat them of course!
It was a sight to see,
I'm sure the cars next to us were loving the scenes.
Fingers covered in the white yummy deliciousness.
We even made ourselves white chocolate lipstick.
I can tell you that I didn't eat white chocolate for a couple years after that.
I will always associate Lindsey J with white chocolate.
Fisherman's Wharf and their huge Christmas tree
This is winter.
Cold with no snow.
{miss the snow. but it's been fun without}
Sunny everyday.
Life has been rough.


3 comments:
Ha ha ha... I love your posts! A lot of people call Calgary, Cow-town and that is super annoying. What are these locals thinking??? I wouldn't miss the snow either.
OH my goodness Linds...I live in Naperville, right on the border of Aurora!!!! Did they move recently? I just looked at the stake directory and couldn't find them. Such a small world. And it makes me totally sad to know Todd and Tam were so close for Thanksgiving and we didn't even know!
Now I remember why I don't like white chocolate! That was seriously disgusting. Oh, the things we did as Lindsey J's. My parentals just got back from "Frisco" and brought me a whole bag of milk chocolate with caramel Ghirardelli squares. I ate my last one last week and my pregnant self is wishing I had spread them out a bit more. Anyway, jealous that you could get them at any time. When are you coming home for Christmas? I'm hoping you'll fit me into your schedule. Sorry about the novel.
Post a Comment