Friday, December 4

Yesterday

I received this
from the blonde on the left
with a copy of this new cd
Thanks Jenny Lane.
You rock.

When Jen and I lived together we use to have cereal parties.
On our kitchen floor we would sit.
With the gallon of milk by our side.
Eating a bowl of every kind of cereal we owned.
Those parties rocked!!

4 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That sounds like the best kind of party! We should have done that when we lived by each other... my college experience would have been enhanced 10 fold!

Emily said...

Great. Now I want to go pig out on Lucky Charms.

I loved your Ghirardelli pics. I stood in front of that exact spot a few years back. It is surprisingly cold there in the winter. I think it is so cool that you are getting out and seeing things while you are there!

Jennifer Lane said...

You are so sweet!!! It is the most amazing CD ever. 1, 7, & 8 are just a couple of my favorites that I can remember off the top of me head. ENJOY!!

Megan said...

awww...cereal parties = my heaven. And thanks for the sweet compliment on my blog!!!! You are so nice. As for make up tips-HA..I know nothing about make up. I did buy a concealer pencil to put under my eyes cause I have dark circles. I did ATTEMPT a smoky eye..but lets me honest, I love Brooke's skills. She is amazing with lighting and photoshop and editing and everything photography.
p.s your blog is so fun to read!!!