Monday, December 7

Mini things

Babies are cute.

But not as cute as baby animals.
I think I am in love!
Especially with this chicken that had the coolest afro.
He even sang 'I'll be there' by the Jackson 5
On Saturday my nanny family threw a petting zoo
and pony ride birthday party for one of the girls.
One of the cutest and best parties EVER.
One of my kids WILL have a petting zoo party
and they BETTER like it.
I walked out my front door to a pony standing on my doorstep.
His name was Hank.This goat loved me.
He even snuggled into me for a little lovin.
I only gave him a little,
after all he is a goat.
And this little piglet went all the way home.
To my home.
Until he pooped.
Then he went back to the farm.

3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Oh my gosh that little piglet is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I would have wanted to take him home so bad.

TLJ said...

what a cute idea! that sounds so fun. you look beautiful linds. miss you, can't wait to see you soon!!! (this is tam)

sTaCiE said...

I LOVE your hair! Sooo cute! Your bangs look way good!