has already been interesting.
I had to scrape the windows on the nanny mobile.
Frost.
Who knew it got that cold here.
News flash for me!
While driving the girls to school this morning
I saw a lady like Mr. Napkin Head from the movie, The Holiday,
walking across four lanes of traffic waving at cars to stop.
Except her napkin had tiny eye slits for her to see.
I'm so torn on who I want to win.
Danny is so sweet and has been a fighter this whole time.
Rudy has come so far.
And his name reminds me of the classic movie, Rudy.
Makes me want to chant Rudy as I sit on my couch.
Liz is an awesome southern farmer
Amanda is young and deserves it as well.
BAH!!
I cry every episode I watch.
Not like a sweet cute tear streaming down my face,
the whole nose tingling,
weird scrunched mouth,
can't breathe crying.
Navid remembers who pushed him down the stairs.
Naomi realizes she is still in love with Liam.
But Liam is with surfer chic that sometimes talks like a boy.
Silver is totally crushin on Teddy,
Teddy crushin on Silver.
But they don't know each other is crushin.
And Annie finds out she is dating a drug dealer/weirdo.





5 comments:
We were meant to be TV BFF's... can't wait for our shows!!!
LOVE 90210!!!!!! Stupid Jasper...
I'm scared and disturbed by these revelations!
I love "Napkin Face"! Really want to chat with you lindz..miss you! Hopefully we can get together sometime around Christmas!
Haha napkin-head is my favorite part of that movie! "Daddy, can you do Mr. Napkin-head?... Amanda, this is SO funny. You'll fall off your chair it's so funny." (in a cute lil british accent. Love! And 90210?! Also love! :) Miss you girl!
Post a Comment