Wednesday, December 9

Turbo Chalene

I know I have talked about Turbo before on here.
Tam introduced me to it.
I love it.
Such a fun and good workout.
The owner and creator is Chalene Johnson.
She is cute and spunky and inspiring.
She has an awesome blog and talks about everything
and anything with life, working out, etc.
She posted yesterday about holiday eating.
I loved it.
It helped me to feel more normal.
To know that you can enjoy the holidays
without feeling so freakin guilty.
Read her post here.
You'll enjoy it!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE turbo! and oh how i love Chalene.

Emily said...

Yeah - so should I go read that now...while I'm chowing on super nachos and a huge Dr. Pepper?

Just askin.

Kristen said...

I bought Turbo years ago when I was trying to lose my first baby fat. I have always loved her....Thanks for the tip.

mj said...

I love turbo jam!!