I love friends.
I love staying in touch with old friends and making new friends.
I was nervous to come out to California because I didn't know anyone.
Would I make friends?
What if I have a Utah accent and I get shunned?
But I have been blown away by how nice people are!!
They have gone out of their way to be nice and become my friend.
And all different people call and invite me to go do things.
Like the above picture, I was invited to a birthday dinner.
Hardly know the people, and it made my day!
I walked away from that dinner with new friends.
They are sincerely interested in my life and me.
My favorite thing is I met a girl one day and not even two days later she called and had me over for hot chocolate.
Hello... that is so great!
I am blown away by the kindness of people.
I have never been out of my comfort zone like this, and want to know what?! I sort of like it.
The day we do move back to Utah I hope to be as kind and gracious as so many of my new friends have been to me. It just goes to show prayers are truly answered.


2 comments:
That is so awesome, I love meeting new friends, but if I'm not in my comfort zone, its hard for me.
I have never considered Utah a friendly state, many other good things, but not friendly...I get more of a smug feeling here. But not to generalize, there are always those that rise above the rest
Post a Comment