Friday, January 22

Watermelons

I am excited for this weekend.
A weekend with the girls I nanny.
A date night into San Francisco city with my love to go see Cirque Du Soliel.
Baking cookies on Sunday.
{This picture so perfectly epics my life}
My sister-in-law, Tam, has started Project Happiness.
I am excited to do it.
Will you do it as well?
I was thinking all last night what I my first project happiness would be.
One thing did keep coming to mind, James.
He makes me so happy.
I love how we get each other and we have each other's back.
And I love when he has me come sit on the recliner with him.
Being able to just snuggle so close with him; I cherish those moments . . .
that is my pure simple happiness.
I love my bubba.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You will have so much fun on your special date into San Fran to see Cirqu Du Soliel.

Heath said...

I get excited for EVERY weekend. Even if NOTHING is planned. Just having my husband home and sharing the joy of our kids...LOVE IT. Geez, if I had a weekend planned like YOURS!!! I'd be UBER excited. ENJOY!!!

Oh and I too, am making cookies...like I do every other weekend. I make the dough, roll it ALL into balls and keep them in the freezer. It takes us about 2 weeks to get to the bottom of the ziploc. Then it's time to refresh the batch...which is TMR! Can't wait!

Tamara Jacobs said...

ha! that picture is making me laugh!!!
i'm glad your doing project happiness with me:) love you and miss you!!!