for this lil sweetie.
The one day we are finally able to get a puppy will be such a happy day.
Who knows... maybe more than having our own lil chickens.
It will be a she.
Her name will be Izzy.
And she will be loved.
So much that I will have to be on allergy meds 24/7 but I will LOVE her!!
I wish that day was today.


4 comments:
Awwwww! I want another puppy so bad! That picture just breaks my heart!
you definetely deserve an izzy! hope yer doin good! ps i ended up not doing the AZ ragnar..but if you know of other peeps running any relays that need another person let me know cuz i would love to run any and everything..I just don't want to be in charge of it :)
Lindsey I am coming to San Meteo Next week. MOnday through Friday. How close is that to you.It would be fun to see for dinner or something if it is close. Email me becky.bateman@gmail.com
I understand your puppy-longing! I, too, am a dog lover with serious allergies. I couldn't take it anymore last year and just bought a puppy (cutest thing ever.) But had to give him up for adoption because the allergies were too much. Sad!
Post a Comment