Monday, January 18

Meet my new BFF

I just met her since moving to Palo Alto.

She only cost me a one time charge of $13.58 to be her friend.
{Who knew you could buy friends through Amazon!}
Other friends that I had to buy were a lot more than that.
I feel a bit jipped right now.
Back to my BFF...
She is so freakin RAD!
Not to mention her workouts ROCK!!
I seriously am in love with them.
Well, let me re-phrase that, I love the results I get and how much stronger it has made me.

They are hard.
You would think 20 minutes would be a piece of cake.
Let me put it into perspective... I sweat so much that I have to open all the windows in the cottage so it doesn't smell like Golds Gym.

If you are contemplating working out, or want a new workout, or want another workout DVD to add to your already rockin routine I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her 30 Day Shred.

Love it. Love it. Love it.
Thanks BFF Jillian.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I've heard great things about her 30 day shred. I just feel bad that you spent $13 on it. Costco was selling them before Christmas for $7.99. I'm just wishing I would have bought one for myself, I gave the one I bought away. Oh well, hopefully someone else is ripping it up!

Julie said...

I think I am going to have to check this out! I saw her on Ellen a few days ago and she showed some of her moves. I just TRIED them, I couldn't even fully do them and I was sore for days!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I did this before I got all knocked up, and it was awesome! She is scary though...

Unknown said...

After watching her for 4 seasons on the biggest loser I can believe her workout video is awesome...she's one crazy lady. I'll have to try it...thanks:)

{Kim} said...

I love her workouts! I started her 30 Day Shred just before I got pregnant, so I obviously didn't complete it. Soon enough though I will start it again.

Lindsey said...

That's so what I'm doing the second I can start working out after the baby is born.