Some people only celebrate Christmas on Christmas.
Silly people.
Trix are for kids.
We celebrated Christmas twice!!
Christmas day with the Forrest clan and the 26th with the Jacobs fam
An incredibly wretched flu big hit the Jacobs family.
We are talking everyone puking their brains out uncontrollably for 12 hours straight.
Not fun.
My wish for 2010 is that NO ONE ever gets it.
Only a very lucky few made it out alive.
My Mom started this pickle tradition four years ago
She hides the pickle and first to find it wins a prize.
This year it was the men who could look.
Sadly we lost again.
2010 is our year.
Precious.
Seriously precious.
I hope our kids turn out cute and teeny like them.
My luck our kids will be the big tanks running all the teenies down.
Christmas was awesome.
We loved spending it with all of our family.
We miss everyone like crazy!
Utah rocks.
Anyone that says not, their getting a fist in their face.


2 comments:
I LOVE that Jacobs family! no, I really do!!!
I agree - Utah does rock! I had a great time back there for Christmas... sounds like you did too!
Post a Comment