Family pictures.
Say that phrase around any member of my side of the family and you'll hear a bunch of moans.
Same thing with the phrase 'Lets look at the calendar'.
For some reason those two phrases while growing up and even now brings up constant moaning and excuses of why you all of the sudden need to go home.
But we are grateful to have an updated family picture with all the new additions!
Me and my pretend daughter. She is the loveliest sweetheart!!
But it's all in good fun.
We had the pleasure of having family pictures done again.
I'm not a huge fan of family pictures, but I am a huge fan of being able to be all with my family.
Who knew that a table at a restaurant for 6 in 1997, could turn into 15 in 2009.
I can't wait for my little chickens to be apart of the crowd!
She is incredible.
Just had baby #4 six weeks ago and you would never guess.
She amounts so many different tasks while taking care of her family of 6.
We ate at Spaghetti Mama's.
They have a great Gluten-free menu for Meri.
She's a warrior.
All those delicious, buttery, warm breadsticks and she doesn't even cave.
I know if I had Celiac Disease I may as well die or be sick 24/7.
He's such a good Grandpa.
One amazing man.
I spoke to him this morning and he is finishing building a shed.
In 25 degree weather.
Hello!
Sometimes, well a lot, I look at him and don't know what to do with myself.
He is so hot!!
Seriously never met a person who gets better looking every single day.
Just saying.
I am one lucky lady to have him.
Good thing I use anti-wrinkle cream every day to keep up with his good lookingness!


8 comments:
I love going out with the family and big dinners... and breadsticks. We would get along just fine. :)
cute linds!!! i love your blog.
love all the pics.
miss you.
call you soon.
xoxo,
tam
I'm sure he looks at you and thinks, "How did I get so lucky...she gets more stunning everyday!" You're a good pair.
My family also "attempted" pictures this winter. NOOOO way! Can't it wait til summer when we're tan and have lost a bit of our hibernation pounds?? Come on...
Holy crap, I want to be like Trish when I grow up. How hot is she? Seriously, I would try hating her, but I can't.
you're too cute Linds. AND OH MY GOSH!!!...Macey is so big and so cute and I can't believe Trish has 4 kids now. What the heck!? I need to visit your fam (and you).
Trish does look amazing. I'll have to get some tips from her. You also look great. P.S. You're just as hot as James. P.P.S. Are you watching the Bachelor?
That looks so fun, Linds, what a cute fam you have. Love and miss you!
Your right, he's a hottie, but um..HELLO. Have you looked at yourself lately?! You look GORGEOUS in all these pics!!! What are you doing?! And I think I am going to buy that DVD. I need a friend too :) oh and to loose 20 pounds..
Post a Comment