Sunday, February 14

Days off

I have a consecutive five days off and
it has been glorious!
James and I have gone into the city a couple of times,
and I am really falling in love it!

The city has so many cool aspects,
one minute you are in China town,
then you are going down the steepest hills you'll ever see,
then you are in Korean town,
and next you are watching seals swim in the bay.

It is a fun city to live by!
The Bay Bridge.
It's such a beautiful structure, and super long.
We found a cool pier you can walk out on and you get great views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Ironically is right by Ghiradelli Square. Hot chocolate and sitting on the pier is a perfect way to spend an afternoon!
Hi.
This is us.
James and Lindsey.
Alcatraz is the island you see in the distance.
And the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge.
It really is so cool looking, and such an iconic image too.
We are excited to walk across it and tour it when family comes out.

We hope you are having a wonderful Valentines Day!
Ours is low key this year.
We are going to drive to the Golden Gate State Park and walk around.
Happy Valentines!

6 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Neat, it's always fun to have cool new stuff to explore where you live.

Tamara Jacobs said...

it looks beautiful there! glad you've had a good time off.
happy valentines day.
xoxo

{Kim} said...

The weather looks so nice there! I was wondering where you got your cute font for your blog with your header? I'm not great at changing that kind of stuff, but would like to try.

sTaCiE said...

How fun!! I wanna move out of state! Oh i was wondering too where you changed your font too!

Nikki said...

LINDS!!!!! I miss seeing your smile! I have to tell you how lucky I am to have your family. You guys (all of you Jacobs) ROCK!!!!!!! Looks like life is good in Calli. Take care....xoxoxoxo

Heath said...

Awwww, you guys are cute! Happy V-day to YOU!!! Live it up. Enjoy becoming a 'couple' before little chitlets will most definitely swallow you whole.....way down the road though :) right???