But I swear I will be FuRiOuS if...
* he picks Vienna
* Ali becomes the next Bachelorette
* If Tenley is not picked, she better be the next Bachelorette
* there is no cat fight on next week's women tell all
I love Tenley.
She's darling. Sweet. Sincere.
Cheesy... totally. But she pulls it off.
Loved loved Gia.
Good thing he kicked her off, she's too hot for him.
And it was weird all he could say was 'You are purty'
Vienna.
Is it rude I am bothered by her cross eyes?
I think she is just gross.
Yes, we get you have big boobs, but do something with those extensions.
She is so selfish.
Love this Bachelor review


9 comments:
I am obsessed with Bachelor!!!! I HATE Vienna.. she's kind of hideous. Bless her heart. But I'm scared that if he doesn't pick her she'll be the next Bachelorette and I would die. LOVE Tenley.
Haha, I agree completely. What in the heck does he see in Vienna. He's going to get a lot of crap from the world if he picks her. Especially from me:) Vienna has big boobs, Tenely has morals...hmm is that really a hard decision?
WE HATE VIENNA... she is like a man with boobs and totally WT!!! We were pretty sad when Gia left- his problem though. I guess he is super cheesy too so Tenley and him work... I guess we will have to see!
I agree with you 110%!! I really like Tenley and they make a cute couple. Vienna just looks like a horse. I am happy though that this bachelor has been cutting to the chase of getting rid of girls he just doesn't want to keep around.
i could not agree more!
oh my gosh....were you secretly listening in on mine and my roommate's conversation??
Ha ha ha. I HATE Vienna. and you're right that that Gia was too hot for him. The truth is I don't really like Tenley either... I don't even really like the Bachelor so I think serves him right if he thinks Vienna is cool. HA ha.
MJ
PS: Hey cute blog it looks so chic
AMEN!!!
It has been a good run. I didn't think I'd like Jake as much as I do. Great integrity. ...and I can definitely say that keeping Vienna (although a dreadful choice) has kept me itching for the next episode like nothing else! CrAzY*!#% If he DOES pick her, I will lose all respect that he has slowly gained from me:)
Post a Comment