I want to post.
I just don't know what to say.
But I feel like I have a ton to say.
I had my first bite of hamburger a week ago.
Surprisingly it was quite tasty!
I really really want to become an aerobic instructor.
I hope it happens.
And soon!
We have family in town again,
it makes me incredibly homesick.
I love having family around.
And when we went to the Jelly Belly Factory
we bought $30 worth of Jelly Bellys.
My main flavor?
Popcorn.
Happy Monday!


4 comments:
Mmmmmm Popcorn Jelly Bellys are the BEST!!! Glad all is well. I hear ya when you talk about being homesick. Don't worry it gets a little easier!!
EWWWWE! Popcorn! Yuck! I still can't believe you are just trying hamburger and crab for the first time in your life. CRAZY!
If you become an instructor, I will be front and center in your classes, although I would probably embarrass you. Seriously, that is the PERFECT job for you. Also, THIRTY DOLLARS?!
miss you!! just thought you should know :)
Post a Comment