Friday, March 19

Fisherman's Wharf

A fun place we like to go in San Francisco is Fisherman's Wharf.

It is located at the famous Pier 39.
It is always so beautiful with the ocean in full view,
docks and docks full of tall gleaming sail boats,
and fish vendors all along the way.
I tried crab for the first time over the weekend.
Not too shabby!
The crabs are just piled around like it aint no thang.
Throwing them in hot boiling bath tubs as big as our own bath tub.

One of the best things close to Fisherman's Wharf is the homeless guy named Marvin.
He always sits on the corner just down from Ghiradelli square.
Singing his song as loud as he can,
and making people laugh as they walk by.
As soon as he saw us he started singing,

I'm Marvin. And I am starvin!
Hey Greeny {James was wearing green} don't be a meany.
Give me some changey so I can get me a limoseeney.

Hopefully we see Marvin again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

i had a friend about a month ago ask for my email b/c they wanted to send me something. I have hotmail. They preceded to say "oh my....that is so from the 90s."

WELL GUESS WHAT.....i have had it since the 90s. thank you very much.

Misses Barlow said...

how fun! there is a shop at the warf that JUST for lefties! can't wait to see you! also, i went on facebook to try and friend you, but couldn't find you... please find me... let's be friends :)
xoxo love ya!

Kell said...

Mmm I LOVE Fisherman's Wharf. I had the best halibut and crab cakes I've ever had there when I went my senior year of high school. I'm jealous you're so close to San Fran. That's a fun city. :)