Do you ever get on the bandwagon and it feels awesome?!
Like seriously awesome.
You are getting lean and strong and feeling oh so good.
Then you slow down, or fall off.
Then it kinda sucks.
Then you sort of get on the bandwagon and halfsies is just not fun.
Like wanting to eat better.
For me, I tell myself, 'I want to feel better therefore I will eat better'
My brain then tells myself 'Tonight you feast for tomorrow you starve!'
See my problem?
I actually think it is humorous.
I go back and forth battling myself.
Then the first day on the bandwagon starts again.
You have a kick butt session with Jillian and running,
and boy oh boy today you won!!
I am stoked to be back on the bandwagon.
I have a 60 day plan set out for me.
I like making a little calendar and crossing the days and tasks off after I complete them.
Makes me feel really special.
{If you want to do the 60 day plan with me, that would rock.
Later today I will get my running blog back up to date.}


6 comments:
Oh I totally understand! If I fall off the bandwagon by lets say eating a treat, I'm like "well I already screwed up today, so might as well have 10 more chocolate eggs."
but I feel SO much better when I'm on the bandwagon!!
What's your plan? Please share!
Good for you Linds! Now i need to get on the bandwagon! What video did you get? Im trying to find a good one!
You are awesome, Lindsey!! Way to show that Bandwagon who is boss!! P.S. I am now addicted to Jelly Bellies. Thanks!!
Can I join in, Linds?! You are always so motivating!!!
I'm working on getting back on the bandwagon myself! Go Linds! When are you coming home? We can go to muscle blast at the life centre together!
Freak yeah I would want to do your 60 day program! What is it?
Post a Comment