Thursday, April 1

My proudest moment

of this past week was not

going to the San Francisco Zoo.
taking a nap.
witnessing my sweet brothers' family be sealed.
laughing with friends.
being with family.
drinking as much coke as possible to stay awake at all times.

BUT

when I successfully got all the big gold coins while playing Super Mario by myself.

I know. I know.

I KICK BUTT!!

4 comments:

Misses Barlow said...

it was so great seeing you and all the girls last weekend! thanks for letting me crash the dinner party! haha! so i am totally off! the 1/2marathon is in july, not june. but i would still LOVE to visit with you! maybe i'll stay an extra day just to spend with you?! love your guts! xoxo

Karlee Turner said...

You're hilarious! But honestly, I LOVE super mario bros! We stay up playing with our friends til like 2 am! Are we 10??

Natalie said...

Way to go... I have not yet had that accomplishment myself! It was good to see you last weekend at church even though I wasn't able to talk to you. I hope you had a fun time home!

Nikki said...

I heard the temple was AMAZING!!!! I wish I could have seen you. We were out of town.