Something seriously so freaking awesome happened this morning.
I won tickets off of the radio!
Yes.
I am one of those that calls and calls in hopes of winning something.
AND I DID!!!
I won Rihanna and Kesha tickets for July 10.
My birthday is July 8.
Happy Freaking Birthday to me!
And because it is the weekend you MUST watch this video


5 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so freakin' awesome!! You are AWESOME!! Happy Birthday!!
That video was amazing...doesn't seem fair that God gave awesome singing skills and amazing flexibility to the same people.
P.S. I am the one on the right.
very nice :)
Congrats on the tickets but that video kind of made me sick.
I love Rihanna. Oh my gosh...I feel nauseous. That was THE CRAZIEST thing I have ever seen. WHAT THE HECK!!
I'm just seeing this for the first time and seriously, YOU ARE SOOOO RANDOM! This video is hilarious. Only you could post this and everyone would love you for it. xoxoxo miss you! Ciao Bella
Post a Comment