Tuesday, April 13

Spring Break

Spring Break is this week.

I make mental notes a lot while I am nannying of
things I do or don't want to do with my lil chickens.
Like spring clean their bedrooms on Spring Break.
Oh ya... that is definitely on the DO list!
The best part was the girls actually enjoyed it!
Score one for the nanny.

I was thinking of getting another job.
Sitting on the streets of San Francisco.
With trees bunched together,
and I will scare people as they walk by.
Oh wait...

This guy beat me to it.
It is hilarious!!
People really jump and it is just awesome.
He got super mad when I took this picture,
and asked where his money was.
I got nervous and patted my pockets
and walked away real fast like.

And I haven't mentioned these sweet nuggets yet.
When I was home in Utah last week I got to hug and kiss them.
They are so sweet and darling.
This is lil Miss Molly and Little #4.
Oh how I love them!

This little man is hilarious.
He gives everyone a run for the money.
I hope my kids are fun and cute and spunky.
And if they aren't,
they can learn from their awesome cousins.
And I joked a bit ago that beating a Super Mario board
all by myself was the best thing ever,
but I lied.
Seeing this sweet angel sealed to her parents is the best thing ever.
It was beautiful.
I think the temple is amazing and I am so glad I was able
to be apart of that big moment for their family.
Made me want to get married again.
And I still can't believe we live 30 minutes from this place.
It is so magical.
James flew home to Utah today for a week.
Good thing my girls have Spring Break to keep me company,
cause he has been gone only a few hours and I already miss him!

2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I love that creeper on the street! That's what I would do if I was a bum... spice it up a bit. I mean, people already look at you anyway you might as well scare and creep them out just so you get some satisfaction out of it right?

Lindsey said...

Those sure are some cute kiddos. I'm glad you have some company while James is gone this week. I always enjoy eating myself sick while my hubby is away. Just a suggestion.