We are driving to San Diego this weekend to getaway.
I lie.
We are already here in San Diego.
The drive wasn't too bad.
Whoever thinks Utah drivers are bad, needs to come to California.
The get the gold star of craptastic drivers.
We have a beautiful room that outlooks the sun setting over the ocean.
We have so many things planned.
Lets see...
Beach time
Shopping
Beach time
Wildlife Park or Sea World
Pool time
and more beach time.
Ah... we have been looking forward to this break for forever.
Hope you have a fun long weekend too!!
P.S.
Not all Subways do $5 footlongs.
Is that weird to you as it is to me?


2 comments:
Sounds so fun. People always tell me that if I can drive in California I can drive anywhere!
By the way, my fave Subway sandwich is the turkey and it's not $5 which is a bummer!
Ok, I have to agree with your Cali Drivers comment! As you know, here in Moab, we get all sorts of people. Literally. Many of them are terrible drivers (blame it on driving on the wrong side of the road for most of them). However, nearly without fail, the WORST of THE WORST are sporting California plates. Oh, I feel for you, Linds. They are terrible!
Post a Comment