Tuesday, June 1

I love to clean!

Maybe it was how I was raised.

But as I have grown older I have noticed that I love things clean,
and I love to clean!

It makes me so happy when I have cleaned up kitchens or bedrooms
and to seem them sparkly and tidy.
I sometimes just stop and stare at the neatness of it all.

But does it make me a clean freak if I have been contemplating all day
of when to ask for a steam clean vacuum... my birthday or Christmas.
I just did our cottage with the nanny families carpet cleaner.
And I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Who knew that cleaning carpets for a few hours could make one so happy.

What is something little/small/random that makes you so happy?
Because I can't be the only freak out there.

5 comments:

TLJ said...

eating sunflower seeds

Nikki said...

I LOVE to clean too!!!!!

Cody and Meg said...

Nope I'm a freak too I went crazy with my steamer just a few weeks ago! Gotta love it!

Jenny Alama said...

I am opposite. I find I clean when I'm frustrated. Or at least I'm most thorough at those times. Having my bed made makes me happy though. Does that count as being clean? :)

Cori and Colin said...

You're definitely not alone! I love to clean, especially vacuum or carpet clean! I love all of the lines in the carpet!