Wednesday, May 12

I want...

  • a Cafe Rio pork burrito enchilada style
  • to drive and be able to see around me instead of just trees over head
  • to hug my family
  • go to lunch with my friends
  • the Jazz to come back and dominate next year
  • Zupas cauliflower soup and spinach salad
  • BYU football games
  • Snow, Spring, Summer, 100 degree days, Fall, mountains
  • A campfire in the mountains
I am really homesick lately.
I love you Utah and everything that comes with it!

7 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Man, those are pretty close to how I'm feeling. Utah is great isn't it. No place like home:(

Angi Gerrie said...

I am sooooooooooo homesick this week it isn't even funny... must be something in the air.

Natalie said...

Seriously! I am with you on this one. I can't wait for this school year to be over so I can have a break and head home.

Brittany said...

Utah misses you too! Come play soon!!!

Unknown said...

I just love your blog. Your posts are always so fun and happy and vivacious! I love your personality. And how could you not desire a Cafe Rio pork burrito? Mm dang. My fave.

Our Fun Times said...

Me too Linds, Me too! :)

Burt Bunch said...

I second that! :)