Tuesday, May 25

It definitely was interesting

Did you watch the Bachelorette?

I did with a few of my friends.
First ... obviously the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows have a LOT
of money, so why can't they afford good hair extensions OR
a good hair stylist to do the extensions. Beats me.
But she did look pretty!
Here are some things that we concluded:

- The toupee comment about Craig's hair was way funny.
- Shooter. Awkward story. Could be funny for another time. Too bad you tainted your dating image for FOREVER
- Who was the random black hair dude that got a rose? I think he snuck in the back door.
- It was DAYLIGHT when they were leaving. No wonder they were all weird.
- Wrestler dude. Your nickname is Rated R. Lame. And even though I believe you broke your ankle, my friends didn't. Seems a bit too coincidence it happened right before you do the show.
- I like the previews of Ali chasing the guy down telling him to 'Man up'

I am excited for this season!
Not a big fan of Ali, but I have a feeling I am going to like her more as the season goes on.
And do you think they have this season being 'world traveling' because they got stuck in Europe from that Volcano a few months ago and could only travel by train? I think so.
It's going to be saucy!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Umm watched it.. Seriously there was some weird things.. I am definitely excited!