Have you tried it?
All the health people rave about how good it tastes.
The amazing amount of protein per serving.
Bla, Bla, Bla.
But have YOU tried it?
Well I just did for my lunch.
BARF!
Then I had a few Jelly Bellys instead.
Have fun watching Bachelorette tonight.
I'm sure it will be interesting!!


5 comments:
I tried to try greek yogurt, but when I opened it I could instantly smell it. So I touched my tongue to the spoon after dipping it in it, and I had to throw it away. Never again!
I am so glad you posted about this! Everytime I go to the grocery store I almost buy it. I am glad I didn't!
I completely agree! I think it tastes (and smells) just like sour cream...so I've been substituting it for sour cream in recipes and it's worked out great! Cause yes, it is much better for you :)
Seriously, how on earth could you think that tastes good. Maybe if you add tons of sugar and fruit...YUCK!
I have tried Greek yogurt and hated it as well. Too tart for my taste. You should try Kroger Carb Master yogurt it tastes just like Yoplait and actually has more protein than Greek yogurt! You can buy it at any Food 4 Less, Bell Markets, Cala Foods, Quik Stop, or Ralphs in the California area. Seriously try it. I love it! Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment