Friday, May 21

Growing up

I always knew my Dad.

I thought he was the coolest guy I knew.
He built me the sweetest swing set/tree house.
Would take me and my friends to do fun things.
And he would always chase the giraffes and elephants out of
the closet that would come and haunt me at night.
But it wasn't until college that I fully got to know my Dad.
And I am so glad I have gotten to know him more for who he is.
He is strong, caring, and the nicest guy I know.
He is the best person I know who bites their tongue when most people don't.
He goes out of his way for others and never stops motivating himself to do more.
Not to mention he literally is 'Tool Man Taylor'. He can fix or build anything!

This is a day late, but Happy Birthday Dad.
I wish I could have been there to give you a hug.
I'm the luckiest daughter to have you.
Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love your dad!!!! I can't imagine what the neighborhood would be like without him! Happy Birthday Lonny!!!!