Tuesday, May 18

Ramblings

{Picture taken along the 17 mile drive in Monterey}
Last night I made root beer floats for my nanny family since James and I are staying with them for a week. Grandpa and Uncle come to dinner every night. Grandpa said this was his first time trying a float and he is 95!

Gossip Girl finale was SO good last night. I did the 'oh no' moment with your hand over your mouth. Anyone else see it?

Bachelorette starts on Monday. I am so excited! Not the biggest fan of Ali, but the show is so drama filled with some interesting people, how can you not enjoy it. Plus, a friend use to work with her so Ali is practically my BFF. Hopefully she does her hair this season.

The 90210 and Grey's Anatomy finales are this week. I'm dying to see them. Season finale's are so bittersweet. So many things happen, but they leave you on the edge of your seat. I guess that's the point, but sometimes my heart can't take it.

I found out someone close to me is pregnant. I am SUPER excited for her, but secretly a wee bit jealous. I know I'll have my own chickens soon enough, but nannying and being in the nursery isn't helping the baby hunger.

Speaking of nursery, I love those little kids. I swear that is such a fun age. One of the boys in the nursery ran up 5 rows to where I was to come sit with me during church on Sunday. Made me feel like a million bucks.

My seester would always wax my eyebrows for me when I lived in Utah. But I trust others easily with hot wax on my eyebrows. The alternative? Threading. Have you ever had it done? It's quite interesting, quick, and awesome.

Have a good Tuesday!!


3 comments:

LeAnn said...

How in the world did he go that long without a float!! I'm also excited for 90210 and Grey's Anatomy, I love those shows.

Spencer and Kealia said...

linds i love you! haha! i'm totally struggling with the baby hunger right now. spencer said to wait a week and it should pass... but i'm not so sure this time. also, threading? seriously i thought it was worse than tweezing! maybe i'm a whimp? and last, i'll be in san fran the weekend of june 19th! i have your number so i'll call you when it gets closer. i want to see you, even if it's for ice cream! love you doll!

Emily said...

You are too cute.

You'll be a great mama someday. But seriously, I look back at some of the times that Andy & I had just to ourselves and I loved that time too...and ya never get that back!!