Saturday, June 19

Decisions

Why is it so hard to make big decisions?

I feel like you lay out the pros of something,
then the con comes back and beats you back to the original
mindset of not knowing what to do.

I feel like as I grow older it gets harder and harder to make decisions.
I am the type to maybe talk to only a few people about my thoughts,
but the most part I try to do on my own.
I am a pleaser and know I would be persuaded easily of others thoughts,
so that is why I insist on making big decisions on my own.

I hate waiting and not knowing.
But I understand that is part of the process of life and growing older.
Making big decisions and not knowing exactly where your path will go.
I just don't like being in charge of such big choices.
Man I can be such a baby!
Too bad I am an adult.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Growing up sure can stink at times!!!! I always tell Kyle I would love to be "carefree" for just one day! Good luck with your "choices."


BTW... I love your family!!!! They took Sydney on a picnic with the grand kids, and had her over for the longest playdate. She loved it!!!

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

Decisions, decisions...let me help you out a bit.

Just go off birth control, and it will happen when it's supposed to happen! :o)

Just kidding girl. We love you and wish you all the best, if you need someone to talk to, just let me know!