I freaking LOVE leftovers.
Best part about eating out is getting to take some
or most of your meal home for another day!
James and I went to one of our favorite mexican restaurants out here called Celia's.
James and I went to one of our favorite mexican restaurants out here called Celia's.They are located all throughout California,
but don't fret there is one in Boise Idaho.
I was so excited to have it for lunch or dinner in the next few days.
Then I found out James was working late tonight,
so my taste-buds started doing their dance for leftovers.
Until they got hit with a cannon of crap and
I realized I not only don't have my leftovers but I left them in James' car.
Doubly whammy.
I cant eat the leftovers AND they are not edible due to the heat and no refrigeration.
Which brings me to leftover standards.
I use to not have any.
I knew I loved the food, obviously cause I ordered it, ate it,
paid for it, and even brought it home.
But since I have become more aware of the possibility of the 'unknown',
I have made the rule of ... one week.
One week is all I will allow for leftovers to live in my fridge.
Now I know many may disagree, but I don't want to hear it.
I like my one week plan.
I figure it's nice, cozy, and safe in my fridge and
it is fun to try to see in that week when I can eat the leftovers.


6 comments:
Ha. I love leftovers too! Good idea on the no go after a week.
Leftovers are the best! I also have a one week rule, after they things become suspicious.
Agreed. On all accounts.
I love you Lindsey! It brings me such joy to read your random thoughts.
One week max for sure. I used to never eat leftovers growing up. Boy did that change after I got married. But the only leftovers I truly love are Cafe Rio burritos!
please....i love leftovers. and even more....i love friends that don't love leftovers because then they always give them to me. free food!! and delicious.
Post a Comment